Zach Elizabeth and Wyatt

Zach Elizabeth and Wyatt
Checking out the new baby brother

Monday, February 4, 2013

Attempting a comeback????

Why Hello there blogger world.....As you might see its been a few years since the last post....I am going to attempt to do this whole blogging thing again and see how it goes no promises though!


So here is a small update since the last time I posted....not to much really happened until April of 2011. Well let me back up just a little bit. So just after Elizabeth was born I got the IUD put in then in the beginning of 2010 I started getting some serious back pain (i have a bad back anyhow so I didn't think anything of it). So after going to physical therapy for a year my husband started googling the IUD and told me I should go get it out and see if the back pain goes away. Well hey guess what the next day I felt perfect.... so then I put myself on birth control. I took that pill everyday at 7am. So fast forward.....April 2011 guess what Jessica surprise your pregnant!!! I was about 10 weeks along and had my sweet little Wyatt 2 weeks early. That was a very short pregnancy! Well in June of 2011 I lost my job and I mean really who is going to hire a 5 month pregnant lady????? so I stayed home learned how to can....watch for the blogs to come this summer on my canning experiences this year. I figured hey i can probably do this whole stay at home mom thing. I really enjoyed it alot. Then I decided to do an all natural child birth this time and I did pretty good. I only had a 10 minute freak out moment when i seriously almost kicked my OBGYN in the face! So on November 28th Wyatt James Leopard joined this world. Then in mid december i get a call to go back to work.....well its only part time and it would help out a little....so when Wyatt was just 4 weeks old I went back to work at Walmart part time. Then it turned to full time and then was promoted to Department Manager......thankfully that happened so fast as my husband lost his job in June of 2012......thankfully he gets unemployment or else we wouldnt have been able to survive.


So now I am working full time as a department manager at Walmart and my husband is still looking for work and staying home doing the whole stay at home dad thing and Zach is 7 Elizabeth is 4 and Wyatt is now 1.

Life is crazy and goes by way to fast! I love my family and look forward to sharing our craziness with you too and hope to give you some laughs.


No comments:

Post a Comment