Zach Elizabeth and Wyatt

Zach Elizabeth and Wyatt
Checking out the new baby brother

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Husbands...ugh

So Daniel goes back to work today and i thought oh i will be a nice wife and make his favorite for dinner tonight! Chicken! Well apparently he was thinking the same thing because he texted me and said hey i hope you don't have dinner plans already cause im going to BBQ some chicken.

OK no big deal i will just make everything else that goes with dinner and let him cook the chicken. (I don't BBQ at all) So its about 645 and he calls me hey so whats for dinner? I thought to myself seriously? and so I said you just texted me 2 hours ago saying you were going to BBQ. Oh well then I remembered we were out of propane. And i said ok well i wish you would have told me so that i could have started dinner! So I start dinner at 645 in the evening we finally sit down at the dinner table at 815 and i give the kids a bath as they were falling asleep in the tub and put them down to bed! I still need to get the potatoes out of my hair and clean my kitchen and its already 940 ugh

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the joys of miscommunication! Haha! Thanks so much for your nice comment! :)

    ReplyDelete